Skip to main content

Whistler Features: MOOOOOOOO!

On a hot sunny day next to mother nature, one can only imagine relaxing under the trees...eating ice cream!

...At least that was me. While on my trip in Whistler, I had a chance to stop by their specialty ice cream store: Cows.

Cows is nothing like your ordinary ice cream shop. It has a central utter theme to it. Nearly EVERYTHING in the shop is Cow related. Take this "Moovenger" shirt for example. I killed myself laughing with all the Cow puns in the store.

Since Cows is famous for their ice cream, I decided to try their Oreo Cookie Ice Cream and Cookie Dough Ice Cream. I finally understood why there are always long line ups for ice cream out the door. The ice cream was DELICIOUS! It was soft enough to eat, yet hard enough to retain its perfect spherical shape. I also loved how their ice cream contains just the right amount of Oreo cookies and cookie dough. Many ice cream shops often serve ice cream with too little toppings mixed in. Another great perk of Cows is that they use fresh, all natural ingredients from Prince Edward Island. This gives the west a chance to taste the best from the east.The cow print napkin holding my freshly made waffle cone adds a little personality to this wonderful ice cream!

Go to Cows next time you visit Whistler on your summer getaway!

Comments